Monday 12 February 2007

So i am gonna say i am sorry right now....

Alright everyone, I have good news and I have bad news....

The bad news is, I know i posted a few days ago that i was gonna upload the biggest kit yet, well that is gonna be put off for a little bit... I know some of you were really waiting for it but i promise that it will be worth the wait... The good news is the reason why i am putting off a little longer is because I just ordered my brand new laptop! I am so excited that I just control myself.... Since I am switching over to mostly digital my husband decided that it was a good idea to get my own computer (plus i got an awesome deal!) So with that being said, since my new computer will be much faster and I will have access to everything in one spot, the designing is put on hold for a few days longer. I will need to transfer everything over (god i have so much). I feel bad making a promise and breaking it but this is only gonna benefit my designs. I just decided to subscribe to Atomic Cupcake for the month... Wow they have a lot... If you want to check them out go here.

Thanks again everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment