Tuesday 6 February 2007

I am so blown away by everyone, Thank you!

I am just so joyed that this blog is being accepted into the digital community so quickly! I have been hitting 400 people a day off and on and do you realize this has only been up for a little less than a month? It's absolutley amazing.... Its been on the front page of the rankings since the day I started it! So today i checked my feed blitz and realized that there a huge amount of people that are subscribed to me, and it just made me so happy. So i've come to the decision that due to the fact that everyone has been so great to me, I am going to do something great for you...

I truly want everyone to know, how much I appreciate every visit and every comment! So I just began working on the biggest Kit I have designed yet! It's gonna be so big that it's gonna knock your socks off.....

So please as a thank you from me.... Check back by Saturday when I hope to have up my special thank you to all of you available!

No comments:

Post a Comment