Tuesday 20 February 2007

Man these past two weeks have been a rollercoaster!

Its been one thing after another around here lately. From the bad news about our income taxes to my brokenwindshield on my car, I seriously feel like i am at Kennywood riding the Steel Phantom. (its a Pittsburgh thing) And imagine that was only last week....

Friday, a day after our huge storm, I got my new lap top !! Yeah :) Its taking me for ever to figure out Windows Vista and how it works... I have had a few compatibility problems with a few of my programs and it is taking a lot longer to get everything on and organized than I thought it would... So everyone hang in there, the freebies will be coming i promise..

So yesterday I started feeling sick. Cold, stuffy head, Sore throat and the body aches... I thought for sure I would have been feeling better after a good nights rest but unfortunately I'm not. So i called into work today, sounding like Darth Vader, telling them i wouldn't be in. Being sick is not fun. I haven't gotten out of bed all day except to take the dog out.

Speaking of the dog. I took her out this morning and she is getting so finicky that i can't help but laugh at her. God knows she has to be spoiled. I walked down the stairs and opened the door for her to do her business but she took one look at the snow and was like uh huh. I am not squatting in snow. So what did she do.... She stopped right where she was at on the stoop and peed. (god hope thats spelled right) I wanted to yell at her but it was just so funny and quite honestly i don't blame her... Who wants to pee in the snow! Surely not I.


So in absences of my work and me being sick today i am gonna give you a small freebie. It's nothing too big just a red embroidered alaphabet.. Thought it might be cute for a Valentines Page. Why its showing on a black background i have no idea. I saved it as a png? Probably one more thing to figure out on windows vista. Special Thanks to Atomic Cupcake.... You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment