Sunday 25 February 2007

Okay so I got some awesome news girls!!!

Okay so like i said in my last post its been a rollercoaster ride around here but I have been waiting to announce this news for almost two weeks now. Its been difficult but i wanted to wait until I had the final confirmation . So as you knew I applied for a postion and guess what... I got it!!

So as of today i am currently a designer assistant for Digi Scrap Shak. I am joining Lori Briggs and all the wonderful girls over there and I couldn't be more excited about it!!


I know a lot of you have been waiting for those papers that i showed a preview on for the last post but due to my new postion there is only one way to get them... You need to click on the link above and sign up for our montly newsletter... You will see the link in the right hand corner and trust me its gonna be worth it. Its going to be shown as the Challenge for March! It will be free to download for one month and one month only so make sure you sign up!!

Here is the final preview for it.... Make sure you go and get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment