Tuesday 6 February 2007

I really need some advice... Please leave me some constructive comments....

It has been close to 10 degrees around here and with the wind chill close to below zero! Can you beleive it? What's worse is that when you get home from work you realize, all the kids don't have to go to school because its so cold.... So the question is, why can't adults have those days too lol? I can only dream......

Okay so i have applied for an amazing position that I am dying to get my hands on with a pretty well known Digi Site... (not going to mention because i dont want to jinx it) I really don't know how close in the running I am, but I need some constructive comments from some of my fellow friends..... What would you like to see with my designs? What would you say I need to work on some more? Etc. ...

Please don't feel like you have to hold anything back... I really want to hear the truth and try to develop it into something better... The more honest the better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment