Friday 12 January 2007

Okay so this is my first official post and anyone...

Okay so this is my first official post and anyone who might read this, might be wondering who i am and what i am about.... So lets start from the beginning.

My name is Carrie, I am a 25 year old girl originally from the Pittsburgh area. In my spare time, I love to read, write and of course Scrapbook! Until just recently, I have only scrap booked with the normal paper, pens, stamps & you know all the fun embellishments... That was until about 2 weeks ago... You see I was the girl who downloaded freebies for digital stuff, just in case sometime I might try to endeavor in it. I am so overwhelmed with all the products I already had that i never really had the chance to try digital scrap booking. So this is where the it all comes in. I was just looking through everything that i had already downloaded and realized how awesome some of the stuff i had gotten was... That is where my husband would call, the OBSESSION, began. It doesn't sound like a lot but just in the past couple months i have gathered more than 25 gb worth of digital stuff and it is growing every day. I have also started teaching myself adobe and how to make everything from papers to jellies... I have spent so much time learning and organizing that i haven't come out of the computer room except to just do the absolutes!

So here is where the blog takes place. I am hoping to start designing and placing freebies on this blog.. Eventually maybe even start selling but as of now that is a far ahead dream... But every girl has to dream right? So if you have any info you would like to share, stories, links, tutorials, or anything of the sort please feel free to let me know. I totally want to learn it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment