Monday 29 January 2007

Okay so i need to know, I am the only one on this?

About a week okay i decided to go and get my hair cut... I wanted to try and keep the length & place a bunch of layers in it to try and give it a wispy look.. My hair is so thick it probably wouldn't look thin and I thought it would give it some volume..

So I made an appointment & went to my hair stylist.... She cut's it and blow dries it for me only putting in a little bit of products... It looked absolutely amazing! Kind of rocker Style but could also be played down if I wanted to to be... I was so thrilled...

Okay so like I said that was a week ago... Now I am on my own and I can't get it to look even close to what she did! I use the big round brush the little bit of gel the blow dryer and nothing... I mean don't get me wrong what i do, it doesn't look bad but i want what she did. Ugh. Its just frustrating...

Am I the only one that has problems like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment